GREAT PAYING SKILLED AND NON-SKILLED CONSTRUCTION JOBS AVAILABLE!
Server – 20-30 hours per week (Will rotate weekends)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes and greets the Guests
- Answers questions and makes recommendations about our food, beverages, features, and other restaurant functions and services
- Clearly understands correct procedures in serving Guests with allergens
- Takes food and beverage orders from Guests, repeating order for Guest confirmation.
- Correctly enters orders in our point-of-sale system following established ringing guidelines
- Delivers food and beverages to Guests
- Prepares final bill, presents check to Guest, accepts payment, and processes credit card charges.
- Follows established cash handling procedures.
- Performs side work at the start, throughout, and end of each shift as required
- Performs all duties and responsibilities according to the Company’s written Employment Guidelines
- May be assigned additional tasks in support of the business
- At least six months of related experience preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members, Managers, and Guests
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and a point of sale system
- Must have a working knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
- Ability to manager his or her own work flow and resolve questions and problems with supervisor
- Ability to stand and/or walk throughout the entire shift and work in a restaurant environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in a construction (skilled / non-skilled) job, apply in person at 4434 Columbia Road, Suite 205, Martinez, GA 30907. Please bring an updated resume, 2 forms of ID, and a criminal background check. We accept applications Monday – Friday from 8am to 12pm (other times by appointment). Or, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.